Thursday 5 December 2013

GARNIER LIGHTENING PEEL OFF MASK REVIEW

Hi peeps ! 
Nowadays, I fell in love with Garnier's product. It's has been more than a month since I started to use Garnier Lightening product (cream, etc..). I'll do review on it. =)
For today, I'm going to do review on Garnier Lightening Peel Off Mask. I found out about this mask few days ago. I was blogwalking & suddenly I found a review about this mask. The review is kinda interesting. So, I went to Watson & bought it.

This is the mask. :)




The liquid is a bit dense.

Product claims:
~Dull skin solution.
~Remove impurities & dead skins.
~Instantly reveals brighter skin.
~Give you skin a healthy glow.
~Refine your skin texture (smooth-en it)

Price: Between RM 4.90-RM 5.90 for 2 sachet.  (I forgot)

Before applying the mask. ;)

Instruction on applying it: 
1. Clean your face.
2. Apply the mask in a thin & even layer.
3.Leave it for 15 minutes (until the mask completely dry)
4.Peel off the mask starting from the bottom of your face.
5.Rinse you face with warm water to remove any residue.


While waiting for the mask to dry. I don't really like the feel of the mask in my nose
& the smell is kinda unpleasant. Your face feel tighten after the mask dry up.
That's why eyes look serious. xD

Ta-da. The mask after being peel off. ^.^

After applying the mask. I see no different on my skin. -_-


Pros:
1. The price is affordable.
2. It removes my blackhead & whitehead as well as dead skin.
3 Easy to find. (Watson, guardian, etc..)
4. Skin feel fresh after applying it.

Cons:
1. It don't really lighten my skin like it claims.
2. Unpleasant smell. T_T
3. Hard to apply.

Marks: 3.5/5

Repurchase: Maybe

That's it. Thank you for reading. Do leave your comment & do follow my blog if you like it. ^_^

I'll be going to Sandakan tomorrow. Huh ! It'll be tiring. 6 to 7 hours in the car. It'll kill me. -_-


I purchase the product with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment